- President Joe Biden and the White House support Indigenous lacrosse team for the 2028 Olympics
- Fisker’s stock at all-time low amid rallies for other EV makers’ stocks
- European stocks extend winning streak for second day
- U.K. stocks rise for first time in two days
- Barron's Bank CEOs Warn Congress About Tougher Rules. Watch the Hearing Live.
- New York Gov. Hochul picks February date for special election to Santos seat in House
- Barron's Apple Can Save the Stock Rally. Here’s How.
- Barron's Philanthropy Is Stepping up to Advance Reparations and Racial Repair
- Regulators studying Comerica tech issue that led to trust client account errors: WSJ
- Barron's SentinelOne Stock Spikes as Earnings Top Estimates
Cronos Group Inc.
- Open $2.0800
- Day Range 2.0614 - 2.1300
- 52 Week Range 1.6400 - 3.0500
- Market Cap $786.87M
- Shares Outstanding 381.11M
- Public Float 198.45M
- Beta 1.23
- Rev. per Employee $194.32K
- P/E Ratio N/A
- EPS -$0.2846
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 7.74M 11/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 3.90%
- Average Volume 2.36M
Activist Investing Freshpet and Peabody Energy Stock See Action From Activist Investors
Cronos Group Inc (CRON) Reports Strong Revenue Growth Amidst Operational Challenges
Cronos Group, Inc. engages in the production and distribution of cannabis. I It operates through the United States and Rest of World segments. The company was founded on August 21, 2012 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.