- New York Gov. Hochul picks February date for special election to Santos seat in House
- Barron's Apple Can Save the Stock Rally. Here’s How.
- Barron's Philanthropy Is Stepping up to Advance Reparations and Racial Repair
- Regulators studying Comerica tech issue that led to trust client account errors: WSJ
- Barron's SentinelOne Stock Spikes as Earnings Top Estimates
- Brown-Forman’s stock slides 11% as earnings lag estimates for Jack Daniel’s parent
- S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite each down by few points in New York trading
- All three major U.S. stock indexes turn intermittently lower; Dow Jones pares earlier gains to trade little changed
- Large cryptocurrencies climb on Dogecoin, Solana increases
- Cardano leads decreases as large cryptocurrencies start mixed
Delta Air Lines Inc.
- Open $38.24
- Day Range 38.13 - 39.42
- 52 Week Range 30.60 - 49.81
- Market Cap $24.2B
- Shares Outstanding 643.46M
- Public Float 641.11M
- Beta 1.30
- Rev. per Employee $602.74K
- P/E Ratio 7.43
- EPS $5.29
- Yield 1.02%
- Dividend $0.10
- Ex-Dividend Date Oct 11, 2023
- Short Interest 16.33M 11/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 2.55%
- Average Volume 9.82M
Transportation Ozempic Won’t Change the World or Your Flight. Here’s Why.
What's Driving Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA's Surprising 25% Stock Rally?
Delta Air Lines, Inc. engages in the provision of scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo. It operates through the Airline and Refinery segments. The Airline segment provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo. The Refinery segment provides jet fuel to the airline segment. The company was founded by Collett Everman Woolman in 1928 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
|Name||Chg %||Market Cap|
|Southwest Airlines Co.||$16.27B|
|United Airlines Holdings Inc.||$13.29B|
|American Airlines Group Inc.||$8.72B|
|Japan Airlines Co. Ltd.||¥1.22T|
|Deutsche Lufthansa AG||€9.95B|
|Alaska Air Group Inc.||$4.36B|
|JetBlue Airways Corp.||$1.61B|
|Spirit Airlines Inc.||$1.7B|