- Barron's Christmas Didn't Start Out as a Shop Fest. Here's How It Became One.
- My husband says we’ll be ‘homeless’ if we keep renting. We’re 68 and 74 — do we buy a home instead?
- I don’t want to leave my financially irresponsible daughter my house. Is that unreasonable?
- AI has supercharged online scams: With the holidays coming, here’s what to look out for
- Opinion Another U.S.-China conflict is escalating. This one could be the most serious of all.
- Why so many people are suddenly turning to GoFundMe to help pay off student debt
- Opinion China and the U.S. are testing the limits of global trade
- Opinion How could a politician engage in large-scale deception and win? Easy. Just ask George Santos.
- 5 unforgettable towns for a winter getaway
- OPEC may be ‘panicking’ as U.N. COP28 climate talks focus on possible fossil fuel phase-out, observers say
New York Times Co. Cl A
- Open $47.09
- Day Range 46.66 - 47.48
- 52 Week Range 31.46 - 48.88
- Market Cap $7.64B
- Shares Outstanding 163.63M
- Public Float 159.77M
- Beta 0.78
- Rev. per Employee $416.81K
- P/E Ratio 39.97
- EPS $1.17
- Yield 0.94%
- Dividend $0.11
- Ex-Dividend Date Oct 6, 2023
- Short Interest 6.99M 11/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 4.37%
- Average Volume 1.14M
Regulation Trump, SBF, and Elon: The Connections
Activist Investing New York Times and OneSpan Stock See Action From Activist Investors
New York Times Co Reports Growth in Digital Subscriptions and Revenue in Q3 2023
GMO Commentary: Small-Cap Quality- Our First Year
The New York Times Co. is a media organization, which engages in creating, collecting, and distributing news and information. It offers news products and other interest-specific products, and related content and services. It offers newspapers, print, and digital products and investments. The firm also manages The New York Times, NYTimes.com, and mobile applications. The company was founded by Henry Jarvis Raymond and George Jones on September 18, 1851, and is headquartered in New York, NY.
|Name||Chg %||Market Cap|
|Alphabet Inc. Cl C||$1.7T|
|Alphabet Inc. Cl A||$1.7T|
|Meta Platforms Inc.||$855.12B|
|Thomson Reuters Corp.||$87.51B|
|FactSet Research Systems Inc.||$16.86B|
|News Corp Cl B||$12.75B|
|News Corp Cl A||$12.75B|
|Gannett Co. Inc.||$291.8M|