- Barron's Why Home Buyers May Wait for Better Deals Even if Mortgage Rates Fall
- Barron's Is the Fed About to Ease? Key Tests Lie Just Ahead.
- Barron's Earnings’ Overlooked Role in Powering This Rally
- Barron's Why GM Stock Can Drive More Than 40% Higher
- Barron's Southwest Gas, SP Plus See Activist Action
- Barron's Timing the Fed’s Interest-Rate Cuts
- I’m 53 and hate my job. My husband, 59, and I have two homes, plus $1 million in savings. Can we afford to retire?
- Israel’s war with Hamas resumes with airstrikes in Gaza after a weeklong truce ends
- Barron's Uber Joins S&P 500. It Isn't the Only Addition.
- Uber’s and Jabil’s stock to join the S&P 500
- Open €0.02
- Day Range 0.02 - 0.02
- 52 Week Range 0.02 - 0.89
- Market Cap €1.18B
- Shares Outstanding 64.69B
- Public Float 61.31B
- Beta N/A
- Rev. per Employee €64.67K
- P/E Ratio N/A
- EPS -€4.11
- Yield 0.00%
- Dividend €0.06
- Ex-Dividend Date Jul 9, 2021
- Short Interest N/A
- % of Float Shorted N/A
- Average Volume 31.52M
Orpea SA engages in the operation of geriatric healthcare facilities. It operates through the following geographical segments: France Benelux UK Ireland, Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Iberian Peninsula/Latin America, and Others. Its services include nursing homes, psychiatric care clinics, home care, and post-acute and rehabilitation clinics. The company was founded by Jean-Claude Marian in 1989 and is headquartered in Puteaux, France.