- My husband says we’ll be ‘homeless’ if we keep renting. We’re 68 and 74 — do we buy a home instead?
- I don’t want to leave my financially irresponsible daughter my house. Is that unreasonable?
- AI has supercharged online scams: With the holidays coming, here’s what to look out for
- Opinion Another U.S.-China conflict is escalating. This one could be the most serious of all.
- Why so many people are suddenly turning to GoFundMe to help pay off student debt
- Opinion China and the U.S. are testing the limits of global trade
- Opinion How could a politician engage in large-scale deception and win? Easy. Just ask George Santos.
- 5 unforgettable towns for a winter getaway
- OPEC may be ‘panicking’ as U.N. COP28 climate talks focus on possible fossil fuel phase-out, observers say
- Opinion Here’s how to know if your mutual fund sees ESG investing clearly
Royal Bank of Canada
- Open $91.55
- Day Range 91.43 - 92.47
- 52 Week Range 77.90 - 104.72
- Market Cap $129.3B
- Shares Outstanding 1.4B
- Public Float 1.4B
- Beta 0.81
- Rev. per Employee $948.45K
- P/E Ratio 11.85
- EPS $7.78
- Yield 4.41%
- Dividend $1.02
- Ex-Dividend Date Jan 24, 2024
- Short Interest 10.79M 11/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 0.77%
- Average Volume 1.21M
Advisor Practice Management ‘Bank to the Stars’ Unit Weighs on Royal Bank of Canada’s Earnings
Advisor Practice Management RBC Wealth Management Snags $1.4 Billion Team From Merrill Lynch
Advisor Practice Management RBC Plucks $1 Billion Team From UBS’ Advisor Ranks
Advisor Practice Management RBC Poaches Talent From First Republic, Wells, UBS
Advisor Practice Management More Former First Republic Advisors Jump to Competitors
Advisor Practice Management $1 Billion Advisor Team Quits First Republic, Joins RBC
Royal Bank of Canada said Tuesday it has reached an agreement to acquire HSBC Canada for C$13.5 billion ($10.1 billion) in cash. "This acquisition builds on our core domestic retail business and expands our international...
Royal Bank of Canada expects deal to close by late 2023
Royal Bank of Canada to acquire HSBC Canada for C$13.5 bln in cash
Zurich-based Credit Suisse AG could seek at least $2 billion in a potential capital increase, and has lined up big banks just in case, according to a Tuesday report by . Those banks include Morgan Stanley and Royal Bank ...
FIL Ltd Acquires New Stake in IperionX Ltd
FIL Ltd Bolsters Portfolio with iShares MSCI South Africa ETF Acquisition
Royal Bank of Canada's Dividend Analysis
Royal Bank of Canada engages in the provision of banking and financial solutions. It operates through the following segments: Personal and Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance, Investor and Treasury Services, Capital Markets, and Corporate Support. The Personal and Commercial Banking segment deals with a broad suite of financial products and services in Canada. The Wealth Management segment offers a comprehensive suite of investment, trust, banking, credit, and other wealth management solutions to institutional and individual clients through its distribution channels and third-party distributors. The Insurance segment refers to a range of life, health, home, auto, travel, wealth, group, and reinsurance products. The Investor and Treasury Services segment comprises of asset services and a provider of cash management, transaction banking, and treasury services to institutional clients worldwide. The Capital Markets segment covers banking, finance and capital markets to corporations, institutional investors, asset managers, governments, and central banks around the world. The Corporate Support segment consists of technology and operations services. The company was founded by J. W. Merkell, Edward Kenny, T. C. Kinnear, James B. Duffus, William Cunard, John Tobin, George P. Mitchell and Jeremiah Northup in 1864 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.