- Barron's Christmas Didn't Start Out as a Shop Fest. Here's How It Became One.
- My husband says we’ll be ‘homeless’ if we keep renting. We’re 68 and 74 — do we buy a home instead?
- I don’t want to leave my financially irresponsible daughter my house. Is that unreasonable?
- AI has supercharged online scams: With the holidays coming, here’s what to look out for
- Opinion Another U.S.-China conflict is escalating. This one could be the most serious of all.
- Why so many people are suddenly turning to GoFundMe to help pay off student debt
- Opinion China and the U.S. are testing the limits of global trade
- Opinion How could a politician engage in large-scale deception and win? Easy. Just ask George Santos.
- 5 unforgettable towns for a winter getaway
- OPEC may be ‘panicking’ as U.N. COP28 climate talks focus on possible fossil fuel phase-out, observers say
Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- Open $32.45
- Day Range 31.77 - 32.64
- 52 Week Range 26.27 - 43.24
- Market Cap $6.75B
- Shares Outstanding 211.86M
- Public Float 209.9M
- Beta 0.88
- Rev. per Employee $262.40K
- P/E Ratio N/A
- EPS -$1.01
- Yield 1.76%
- Dividend $0.14
- Ex-Dividend Date Sep 28, 2023
- Short Interest 12.39M 11/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 5.90%
- Average Volume 3.34M
Dentsply stock price target cut to $35 from $47 at UBS
Dentsply Sirona stock price target cut to $30 from $42 at CFRA
Shares of Dentsply Sirona Inc. tumbled 9.5% in premarket trading Monday, after the dental products maker reported third-quarter results that were well below expectations and cuts its full-year outlook, citing weaker deman...
Dentsply cuts 2022 adj. EPS outlook to $1.90-$2.00 from $2.35-$2.55
Dentsply cuts 2022 sales outlook to $3.85 bln-$3.88 bln from $4.1 bln-$4.2 bln
Unveiling Dentsply Sirona (XRAY)'s Value: Is It Really Priced Right? A Comprehensive Guide
Executive VP & CFO Glenn Coleman's Strategic Stake Increase in Dentsply Sirona Inc (XRAY)
Is Dentsply Sirona (XRAY) Too Good to Be True? A Comprehensive Analysis of a Potential Value Trap
Dentsply Sirona Inc (XRAY) Reports Q3 2023 Earnings: Net Sales Flat, Adjusted EPS Rises to $0.49
Dentsply Sirona, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, sales and distribution of professional dental products and technologies. It operates through the following segments: Technologies and Equipment and Consumables. The Technologies and Equipment segments comprises dental technology, equipment and healthcare consumable products such as dental implants, laboratory dental products, computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing systems, imaging systems, treatment centers and consumable medical device products. The Consumables segment offers preventive, restorative, instruments, endodontic and orthodontic dental products. The company was founded in 1899 and is headquartered in Charlotte, NC.