- My husband says we’ll be ‘homeless’ if we keep renting. We’re 68 and 74 — do we buy a home instead?
- I don’t want to leave my financially irresponsible daughter my house. Is that unreasonable?
- AI has supercharged online scams: With the holidays coming, here’s what to look out for
- Opinion Another U.S.-China conflict is escalating. This one could be the most serious of all.
- Why so many people are suddenly turning to GoFundMe to help pay off student debt
- Opinion China and the U.S. are testing the limits of global trade
- Opinion How could a politician engage in large-scale deception and win? Easy. Just ask George Santos.
- 5 unforgettable towns for a winter getaway
- OPEC may be ‘panicking’ as U.N. COP28 climate talks focus on possible fossil fuel phase-out, observers say
- Opinion Here’s how to know if your mutual fund sees ESG investing clearly
Global X Dow 30 Covered Call ETF
- Open $21.70
- Day Range 21.61 - 21.71
- 52 Week Range 20.64 - 22.60
- Market Cap N/A
- Shares Outstanding 3.82M
- Total Net Assets $82.000M
- Beta N/A
- NAV $21.63
- NAV Date 12/08/23
- Net Expense Ratio 0.61%
- Turnover % 9%
- Yield 7.66%
- Dividend $0.11
- Ex-Dividend Date Nov 20, 2023
- Average Volume 26.09K
- N/A Total Returns
- N/A Consistent Return
- N/A Preservation
- N/A Tax Efficiency
- N/A Expense
Breaking S&P 500 sees highest close since March 2022 as U.S. stocks extend winning streak
Breaking S&P 500 logs longest stretch of weekly wins since November 2019
Breaking Nasdaq logs highest close since January 2022
Breaking S&P 500 gains 0.4% to 4,604, Nasdaq Composite up 0.5% at 14,404
Breaking Dow gains 130 points, or 0.4%, to 36,247
Breaking S&P 500 hits new high for 2023 for first time since July as U.S. stocks push higher
Breaking S&P 500 up 0.5% at 4,608.24
Aerospace and Defense Boeing’s Most Important Plane Doesn’t Make Any Money. It Can.
|Company||Symbol||Total Net Assets|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc.||UNH||10.83%|
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc.||GS||6.14%|
|Home Depot Inc.||HD||5.76%|
|Visa Inc. Cl A||V||4.75%|
|Category||Alt Long/Short Eq|
|Portfolio Style||Alt Long/Short Eq|
|Fund Inception||February 23, 2022|
The Fund seeks to provide investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the DJIA Cboe BuyWrite v2 Index, which measures the performance of a covered call strategy that holds a theoretical portfolio of the underlying stocks of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.