- Barron's Christmas Didn't Start Out as a Shop Fest. Here's How It Became One.
- My husband says we’ll be ‘homeless’ if we keep renting. We’re 68 and 74 — do we buy a home instead?
- I don’t want to leave my financially irresponsible daughter my house. Is that unreasonable?
- AI has supercharged online scams: With the holidays coming, here’s what to look out for
- Opinion Another U.S.-China conflict is escalating. This one could be the most serious of all.
- Why so many people are suddenly turning to GoFundMe to help pay off student debt
- Opinion China and the U.S. are testing the limits of global trade
- Opinion How could a politician engage in large-scale deception and win? Easy. Just ask George Santos.
- 5 unforgettable towns for a winter getaway
- OPEC may be ‘panicking’ as U.N. COP28 climate talks focus on possible fossil fuel phase-out, observers say
Arcutis Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Open $2.2000
- Day Range 2.1150 - 2.2200
- 52 Week Range 1.7600 - 18.0400
- Market Cap $203.87M
- Shares Outstanding 94.38M
- Public Float 77.21M
- Beta 0.98
- Rev. per Employee $13.75K
- P/E Ratio N/A
- EPS -$4.9489
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 17.51M 11/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 22.68%
- Average Volume 2.54M
Companies For Nvidia Stock, It’s Game On! Again
Arcutis Biotherapeutics price target boosted to $61 from $57 at Mizuho
Activist Investing MDU Resources and AppHarvest Stock See Action From Activist Investors
Activist Investing Mercury Systems and GMS Stock See Action From Activist Investors
Activist Investing Community West Bancshares and Funko Stock See Action From Activist Investors
Arcutis Biotherapeutics started at overweight at Morgan Stanley
Arcutis Biotherapeutics started at buy with $38 stock price target at Truist
Polar Capital Holdings Plc Bolsters Portfolio with Arcutis Biotherapeutics Inc Stake
FMR LLC Reduces Stake in Arcutis Biotherapeutics Inc
Arcutis Biotherapeutics Inc (ARQT) Reports Q3 2023 Earnings: Revenue Soars to $38.1 Million
Arcutis Biotherapeutics, Inc. engages in the development and commercialization of treatments for dermatological diseases. Its pipeline consists of topical treatments for plaque psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, hand eczema, vitiligo, scalp psoriasis, alopecia areata, and seborrheic dermatitis. The company was founded by Bhaskar Chaudhuri and David W. Osborne in June 2016 and is headquartered in Westlake Village, CA.
|Name||Chg %||Market Cap|
|Eli Lilly & Co.||$567.73B|
|Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.||$91.53B|
|Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.||¥6.38T|
|Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd.||¥3.03T|
|Eisai Co. Ltd.||¥2.13T|