- Barron's Christmas Didn't Start Out as a Shop Fest. Here's How It Became One.
- My husband says we’ll be ‘homeless’ if we keep renting. We’re 68 and 74 — do we buy a home instead?
- I don’t want to leave my financially irresponsible daughter my house. Is that unreasonable?
- AI has supercharged online scams: With the holidays coming, here’s what to look out for
- Opinion Another U.S.-China conflict is escalating. This one could be the most serious of all.
- Why so many people are suddenly turning to GoFundMe to help pay off student debt
- Opinion China and the U.S. are testing the limits of global trade
- Opinion How could a politician engage in large-scale deception and win? Easy. Just ask George Santos.
- 5 unforgettable towns for a winter getaway
- OPEC may be ‘panicking’ as U.N. COP28 climate talks focus on possible fossil fuel phase-out, observers say
- Open $237.32
- Day Range 237.32 - 244.70
- 52 Week Range 176.25 - 244.70
- Market Cap $148.04B
- Shares Outstanding 604.98M
- Public Float 604.14M
- Beta 1.52
- Rev. per Employee $485.62K
- P/E Ratio N/A
- EPS -$4.69
- Yield 0.00%
- Dividend $2.06
- Ex-Dividend Date Feb 13, 2020
- Short Interest 11.29M 11/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 1.87%
- Average Volume 5.5M
Aerospace and Defense SpaceX Opened Up Space. Now It’s ‘Near Monopolistic.’
Aerospace and Defense Boeing Gets Some Bad News. Hong Kong’s Largest Airline Picks Airbus.
Aerospace and Defense Boeing’s Most Important Plane Doesn’t Make Any Money. It Can.
Aerospace and Defense SpaceX Is Worth $175 Billion. Only Boeing Is Bigger.
Aerospace and Defense Elon Musk Isn’t Afraid of Competition. Just Look at SpaceX and Amazon.
Aerospace and Defense Buy Boeing Stock and Don’t Worry About a Recession
A division of Boeing has secured a $2.33 billion modification to a previously awarded aircraft contract with the U.S. Air Force.
Market Today: Boeing Welcomed in China, Apple Design Chief Exits
The Boeing Co. is an aerospace company, which engages in the manufacture of commercial jetliners and defense, space, and security systems. It operates through the following segments: Commercial Airplanes (BCA), Defense, Space and Security (BDS), Global Services (BGS), and Boeing Capital (BCC). The Commercial Airplanes segment includes the development, production, and market of commercial jet aircraft and provides fleet support services, principally to the commercial airline industry worldwide. The Defense, Space and Security segment refers to the research, development, production and modification of manned and unmanned military aircraft and weapons systems for global strike, including fighter and combat rotorcraft aircraft and missile systems, global mobility, including tanker, rotorcraft and tilt-rotor aircraft, and airborne surveillance and reconnaissance, including command and control, battle management and airborne anti-submarine aircraft. The Global Services segment provides services to commercial and defense customers. The Boeing Capital segment seeks to ensure that Boeing customers have the financing they need to buy and take delivery of their Boeing product and manages overall financing exposure. The company was founded by William Edward Boeing on July 15, 1916, and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
|Name||Chg %||Market Cap|
|TransDigm Group Inc.||$54.42B|
|AVIC Shenyang Aircraft Co. Ltd. A||¥112.31B|
|AVIC Xi'an Aircraft Industry Group Co. Ltd. A||¥59.59B|
|Dassault Aviation S.A.||€14.68B|
|Avic Aviation High-Technology Co. Ltd. A||¥29.77B|