- My husband says we’ll be ‘homeless’ if we keep renting. We’re 68 and 74 — do we buy a home instead?
- I don’t want to leave my financially irresponsible daughter my house. Is that unreasonable?
- AI has supercharged online scams: With the holidays coming, here’s what to look out for
- Opinion Another U.S.-China conflict is escalating. This one could be the most serious of all.
- Why so many people are suddenly turning to GoFundMe to help pay off student debt
- Opinion China and the U.S. are testing the limits of global trade
- Opinion How could a politician engage in large-scale deception and win? Easy. Just ask George Santos.
- 5 unforgettable towns for a winter getaway
- OPEC may be ‘panicking’ as U.N. COP28 climate talks focus on possible fossil fuel phase-out, observers say
- Opinion Here’s how to know if your mutual fund sees ESG investing clearly
Bristol Myers Squibb Co.
- Open $50.26
- Day Range 50.09 - 50.54
- 52 Week Range 48.25 - 80.67
- Market Cap $102.37B
- Shares Outstanding 2.03B
- Public Float 2.03B
- Beta 0.52
- Rev. per Employee $1.310M
- P/E Ratio 12.76
- EPS $3.94
- Yield 4.77%
- Dividend $0.60
- Ex-Dividend Date Jan 4, 2024
- Short Interest 26.8M 11/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 1.32%
- Average Volume 13.12M
Biotech and Pharma Bristol Myers Squibb CEO Chris Boerner Buys Up Stock
Biotech and Pharma Bristol Myers Stock Is Slumping. One Director Bought Up Shares.
Biotech and Pharma Avidity Stock Soars on Collaboration Deal With Bristol Myers
Market Today: Tech Stocks Surge Amid AI Euphoria; Bristol Myers Faces Executive Departure
Incyte's Bullish Outlook: A Surprising Strength You Shouldn't Overlook
Insider Buying: CEO Christopher Boerner Acquires Shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
Bristol Myers Squibb Co. engages in the discovery, development, licensing, manufacture, marketing, distribution, and sale of biopharmaceutical products. It offers chemically-synthesized drugs or small molecules and products produced from biological processes called biologics. The company was founded in August 1933 and is headquartered in Princeton, NJ.
|Name||Chg %||Market Cap|
|Johnson & Johnson||$371.73B|
|Merck & Co. Inc.||$262.9B|
|AstraZeneca PLC ADR||$196.79B|