- Barron's Renting in the New Year: Discounts, Perks, and More Choices
- Barron's Christmas Didn't Start Out as a Shop Fest. Here's How It Became One.
- My husband says we’ll be ‘homeless’ if we keep renting. We’re 68 and 74 — do we buy a home instead?
- I don’t want to leave my financially irresponsible daughter my house. Is that unreasonable?
- AI has supercharged online scams: With the holidays coming, here’s what to look out for
- Opinion Another U.S.-China conflict is escalating. This one could be the most serious of all.
- Why so many people are suddenly turning to GoFundMe to help pay off student debt
- Opinion China and the U.S. are testing the limits of global trade
- Opinion How could a politician engage in large-scale deception and win? Easy. Just ask George Santos.
- 5 unforgettable towns for a winter getaway
International Paper Co.
- Open $36.70
- Day Range 36.57 - 37.00
- 52 Week Range 29.01 - 41.89
- Market Cap $12.75B
- Shares Outstanding 346.02M
- Public Float 342.02M
- Beta 1.00
- Rev. per Employee $498.67K
- P/E Ratio 17.04
- EPS $2.16
- Yield 5.02%
- Dividend $0.46
- Ex-Dividend Date Nov 14, 2023
- Short Interest 8.37M 11/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 2.45%
- Average Volume 3.13M
Shares of International Paper Co. fell 0.6% in premarket trading Tuesday, to buck the big rally in the broader stock market, after Deutsche Bank analyst Kyle White turned bearish on the paper and packaging products compan...
International Paper downgraded to sell from hold at Deutsche Bank
International Paper stock price target cut to $40 from $51 at Truist
Shares of International Paper Co. shot up 5.6% in premarket trading Thursday, after the paper and packaging company reported first-quarter profit that beat by a wide margin, and said it expects margin expansion in the cur...
International Paper Q1 industrial packaging revenue $4.41 bln vs. $4.26 bln; FactSet consensus $4.22 bln
International Paper Co (IP): A Valuation Analysis Reveals Significant Undervaluation
International Paper Co (IP): A Comprehensive Valuation Analysis
The International Paper Co (IP) Company: A Short SWOT Analysis
International Paper Co (IP) Reports Q3 2023 Earnings
International Paper Co. engages in the manufacture of paper and packaging products. It operates through the following segments: Industrial Packaging, Global Cellulose Fibers, and Printing Papers. The Industrial Packaging segment is involved in manufacturing containerboards, which include linerboard, medium, whitetop, recycled linerboard, recycled medium, and saturating kraft. The Global Cellulose Fibers segment offers cellulose fibers products such as fluff, market, and specialty pulps. The Printing Papers segment includes the manufacture of printing and writing papers. The company was founded by Hugh J. Chisholm in 1898 and is headquartered in Memphis, TN.