- Barron's Christmas Didn't Start Out as a Shop Fest. Here's How It Became One.
- My husband says we’ll be ‘homeless’ if we keep renting. We’re 68 and 74 — do we buy a home instead?
- I don’t want to leave my financially irresponsible daughter my house. Is that unreasonable?
- AI has supercharged online scams: With the holidays coming, here’s what to look out for
- Opinion Another U.S.-China conflict is escalating. This one could be the most serious of all.
- Why so many people are suddenly turning to GoFundMe to help pay off student debt
- Opinion China and the U.S. are testing the limits of global trade
- Opinion How could a politician engage in large-scale deception and win? Easy. Just ask George Santos.
- 5 unforgettable towns for a winter getaway
- OPEC may be ‘panicking’ as U.N. COP28 climate talks focus on possible fossil fuel phase-out, observers say
Nomad Foods Ltd.
- Open $16.53
- Day Range 16.51 - 16.78
- 52 Week Range 13.56 - 19.76
- Market Cap $2.85B
- Shares Outstanding 172.55M
- Public Float 144.19M
- Beta 0.52
- Rev. per Employee $429.78K
- P/E Ratio 12.95
- EPS $1.27
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 1.67M 11/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 1.16%
- Average Volume 805.27K
Nomad Foods stock price target cut to $25 from $31 at Mizuho
Nomad Foods started at buy with $26 stock price target at UBS
Nomad Foods started at buy with $31 stock price target at Mizuho
Consumer 5 Food Stocks to Buy in 2021
Barron's Disruption in the Tax-Prep Business
Nomad Foods started at buy with $13 stock price target at UBS
Nomad Foods Ltd. operates as a holding company, which manufactures and sells frozen foods for human consumption. The firm offers its products under the brands LUTOSA, la Cocinera, Birds Eye, Iglo, and Findus. The company was founded by Noam Gottesman and Sir Martin E. Franklin on April 1, 2014 and is headquartered in Middlesex, the United Kingdom.