- My husband says we’ll be ‘homeless’ if we keep renting. We’re 68 and 74 — do we buy a home instead?
- I don’t want to leave my financially irresponsible daughter my house. Is that unreasonable?
- AI has supercharged online scams: With the holidays coming, here’s what to look out for
- Opinion Another U.S.-China conflict is escalating. This one could be the most serious of all.
- Why so many people are suddenly turning to GoFundMe to help pay off student debt
- Opinion China and the U.S. are testing the limits of global trade
- Opinion How could a politician engage in large-scale deception and win? Easy. Just ask George Santos.
- 5 unforgettable towns for a winter getaway
- OPEC may be ‘panicking’ as U.N. COP28 climate talks focus on possible fossil fuel phase-out, observers say
- Opinion Here’s how to know if your mutual fund sees ESG investing clearly
Orthofix Medical Inc.
- Open $11.37
- Day Range 11.21 - 11.89
- 52 Week Range 9.58 - 23.19
- Market Cap $432.26M
- Shares Outstanding 36.76M
- Public Float 35.46M
- Beta 0.94
- Rev. per Employee $612.14K
- P/E Ratio N/A
- EPS -$3.90
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 3.34M 11/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 9.41%
- Average Volume 810.82K
Orthofix Medical upgraded to buy from hold at Stifel Nicolaus
Medical device maker Orthofix warns that Q3 revenue will rise only in low-single digits as COVID delays procedures
Orthofix Medical Inc. said Wednesday it expects third-quarter revenue growth to come in at a low single-digit increase over the year-earlier period, hurt by the high volume of elective procedures that have been deferred o...
Orthofix Medical started at hold with $39 stock price target at Stifel Nicolaus
Orthofix started at buy with $49 stock price target at SunTrust RH
The Securities and Exchange Commission said on Wednesday it would fine Orthofix International , a Texas-based medical device company, $14 million to settle charges that it improperly booked revenue in certain instances and...
Orthofix shares slide 2% in morning trade
Orthofix International NV said Tuesday it would restate its financial statements going back to 2011 after finding a series of accounting errors. The medical-device company found improper accounting of uncollectable patient...
Orthofix International NV postponed the release of its second-quarter results, as the medical-device company said it needs more time to review matters related to its sales and income totals in prior periods.
NuVasive Inc. (NUVA) lost a third of its market value Thursday after the maker of spinal products reduced its third-quarter revenue guidance because of customers and sales representatives defecting to smaller, lower-priced...
Orthofix International N.V. (OFIX) has agreed to pay $34.2 million to settle False Claims Act allegations related to the medical-device company's sale of bone growth stimulator devices, the Department of Justice said.
Orthofix International N.V. (OFIX) agreed to sell its sports medicine business Breg Inc. to private-equity firm Water Street Healthcare Partners for $157.5 million in cash in an effort to focus on its spine and orthopedic ...
(Updates throughout with details on results, analyst comments.) --Replacement joint sales remain soft, similar to prior fiscal quarter --Biomet CEO cites volume and pricing pressure on industry, and says company isn't grow...
SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Among the companies whose shares are expected to see active trading in Tuesday's session are Brown-Forman Corp., Chico's FAS Inc., and ADC Telecommunications.
A look at companies whose shares are expected to se active trade in Monday's session.
Director James Hinrichs Acquires 7,500 Shares of Orthofix Medical Inc
Orthofix Medical, Inc. engages in the provision of medical devices. It operates through the following business segments: Global Spine and Global Extremities. The Global Spine reporting segment offers three primary product categories: Bone Growth Therapies, Spinal Implants, and Biologics. The Bone Growth Therapies product category manufactures, distributes, and provides support services of bone growth stimulator devices that enhance bone fusion. The Spinal Implants product category designs, develops, and markets a broad portfolio of motion preservation and fixation implant products used in surgical procedures of the spine. The Biologics product category provides a portfolio of regenerative products and tissue forms that allow physicians to treat a variety of spinal and orthopedic conditions. The Global Extremities reporting segment offers products and solutions that allow physicians to successfully treat a variety of orthopedic conditions unrelated to the spine. The company was founded on October 19, 1987 and is headquartered in Lewisville, TX.