- Barron's Christmas Didn't Start Out as a Shop Fest. Here's How It Became One.
- My husband says we’ll be ‘homeless’ if we keep renting. We’re 68 and 74 — do we buy a home instead?
- I don’t want to leave my financially irresponsible daughter my house. Is that unreasonable?
- AI has supercharged online scams: With the holidays coming, here’s what to look out for
- Opinion Another U.S.-China conflict is escalating. This one could be the most serious of all.
- Why so many people are suddenly turning to GoFundMe to help pay off student debt
- Opinion China and the U.S. are testing the limits of global trade
- Opinion How could a politician engage in large-scale deception and win? Easy. Just ask George Santos.
- 5 unforgettable towns for a winter getaway
- OPEC may be ‘panicking’ as U.N. COP28 climate talks focus on possible fossil fuel phase-out, observers say
Palo Alto Networks Inc.
- Open $290.64
- Day Range 290.64 - 298.91
- 52 Week Range 132.22 - 298.91
- Market Cap $94.09B
- Shares Outstanding 310.82M
- Public Float 310.64M
- Beta 1.01
- Rev. per Employee $516.73K
- P/E Ratio 169.16
- EPS $1.76
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 18.34M 11/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 5.90%
- Average Volume 3.72M
Markets Stocks Are Poised to Fall
North America 9 Stocks That Could Be Dropped From the S&P 500
Is Palo Alto Networks Inc (PANW) Set to Underperform? Analyzing the Factors Limiting Growth
Palo Alto Networks, Inc. engages in the provision of network security solutions to enterprises, service providers, and government entities. It operates through the following geographical segments: the United States, Israel, and Other Countries. The company was founded by Nir Zuk in March 2005 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.