- My husband says we’ll be ‘homeless’ if we keep renting. We’re 68 and 74 — do we buy a home instead?
- I don’t want to leave my financially irresponsible daughter my house. Is that unreasonable?
- AI has supercharged online scams: With the holidays coming, here’s what to look out for
- Opinion Another U.S.-China conflict is escalating. This one could be the most serious of all.
- Why so many people are suddenly turning to GoFundMe to help pay off student debt
- Opinion China and the U.S. are testing the limits of global trade
- Opinion How could a politician engage in large-scale deception and win? Easy. Just ask George Santos.
- 5 unforgettable towns for a winter getaway
- OPEC may be ‘panicking’ as U.N. COP28 climate talks focus on possible fossil fuel phase-out, observers say
- Opinion Here’s how to know if your mutual fund sees ESG investing clearly
Paramount Global Cl B
- Open $15.75
- Day Range 15.72 - 17.26
- 52 Week Range 10.51 - 25.93
- Market Cap $11.13B
- Shares Outstanding 610.7M
- Public Float 576.53M
- Beta 1.20
- Rev. per Employee $1.230M
- P/E Ratio N/A
- EPS -$1.78
- Yield 1.19%
- Dividend $0.05
- Ex-Dividend Date Dec 14, 2023
- Short Interest 85.02M 11/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 14.75%
- Average Volume 13.41M
Paramount Global's Stock Performance: A Detailed Analysis Amidst Market Fluctuations
Paramount Global (PARA): A Smart Investment or a Value Trap? An In-Depth Exploration
Paramount Global operates as a mass media company, which creates and distributes content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. It operates its business through the following segments: Entertainment, Cable Networks, Publishing, and Local Media. The Entertainment segment is composed of the CBS Television Network, CBS Television Studios, CBS Studios International, CBS Television Distribution, CBS Interactive, and CBS Films, as well as the company's digital streaming services, CBS All Access and CBSN. The Cable Networks segment includes Showtime Networks, CBS Sports Network, and Smithsonian Networks. The Publishing segment manages Simon & Schuster's consumer book publishing business with imprints such as Simon & Schuster, Pocket Books, Scribner, and Atria Books. The Local Media segment handles CBS Television Stations and CBS Local Digital Media, with revenues generated primarily from advertising sales and retransmission fees. The company was founded by Sumner Murray Redstone in 1986 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
|Name||Chg %||Market Cap|
|Walt Disney Co.||$169.89B|
|Comcast Corp. Cl A||$169.46B|
|Roku Inc. Cl A||$14.73B|
|Fox Corp. Cl A||$14.09B|
|Fox Corp. Cl B||$14.09B|
|DISH Network Corp. Cl A||$2.44B|
|Warner Bros. Discovery Inc. Series A||$27.97B|