- What happens if a husband names someone other than his wife the beneficiary of an IRA?
- Opinion Uber is officially an adult company, in large part due to CEO Dara Khosrowshahi
- Barron's Why Home Buyers May Wait for Better Deals Even if Mortgage Rates Fall
- Barron's Is the Fed About to Ease? Key Tests Lie Just Ahead.
- Barron's Earnings’ Overlooked Role in Powering This Rally
- Barron's Why GM Stock Can Drive More Than 40% Higher
- Barron's Southwest Gas, SP Plus See Activist Action
- Barron's Timing the Fed’s Interest-Rate Cuts
- I’m 53 and hate my job. My husband, 59, and I have two homes, plus $1 million in savings. Can we afford to retire?
- Israel’s war with Hamas resumes with airstrikes in Gaza after a weeklong truce ends
- Open $2.8000
- Day Range 2.7600 - 2.8850
- 52 Week Range 1.7300 - 3.7900
- Market Cap $530.36M
- Shares Outstanding 188.07M
- Public Float 156.46M
- Beta 1.69
- Rev. per Employee $181.21K
- P/E Ratio N/A
- EPS -$0.6988
- Yield N/A
- Dividend N/A
- Ex-Dividend Date N/A
- Short Interest 7.68M 11/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 4.91%
- Average Volume 1.48M
SomaLogic stock price target cut to $8 from $12 at Stifel Nicolaus
SomaLogic started at buy with $12 stock price target at Stifel Nicolaus
SomaLogic, Inc. is a commercial-stage proteomics company, which built an integrated proteomics platform for robust, high throughput proteomics analysis, research and clinical applications. The company was founded by Larry Gold in 2000 and is headquartered in Boulder, CO.