- Barron's Christmas Didn't Start Out as a Shop Fest. Here's How It Became One.
- My husband says we’ll be ‘homeless’ if we keep renting. We’re 68 and 74 — do we buy a home instead?
- I don’t want to leave my financially irresponsible daughter my house. Is that unreasonable?
- AI has supercharged online scams: With the holidays coming, here’s what to look out for
- Opinion Another U.S.-China conflict is escalating. This one could be the most serious of all.
- Why so many people are suddenly turning to GoFundMe to help pay off student debt
- Opinion China and the U.S. are testing the limits of global trade
- Opinion How could a politician engage in large-scale deception and win? Easy. Just ask George Santos.
- 5 unforgettable towns for a winter getaway
- OPEC may be ‘panicking’ as U.N. COP28 climate talks focus on possible fossil fuel phase-out, observers say
Grupo Televisa S.A.B. ADR
- Open $3.1700
- Day Range 3.1225 - 3.2400
- 52 Week Range 2.1000 - 6.5700
- Market Cap $1.8B
- Shares Outstanding 560.26M
- Public Float 540.57M
- Beta 1.32
- Rev. per Employee $109.31K
- P/E Ratio N/A
- EPS -$1.7432
- Yield 2.45%
- Dividend $0.0985
- Ex-Dividend Date May 26, 2023
- Short Interest 9.96M 11/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 1.84%
- Average Volume 3.96M
Gruop Televisa started at buy with $13 stock price target at UBS
Grupo Televisa reiterated as buy with $21 price target at Benchmark
Grupo Televisa started at buy with $19 stock price target at Benchmark
The new company will be known as TelevisaUnivision. Both firms have been struggling to capture a share of the booming over-the-top (OTT) video services sector.
Barron's Time to Tune In to Televisa
Mario Gabelli's Gabelli Value 25 Fund 3rd-Quarter Commentary
Grupo Televisa SAB (TV): A Hidden Value Trap? Unpacking the Risks and Rewards
Grupo Televisa SAB engages in the provision of media products and services. It operates through the following segments: Content, Sky, Cable, and Other Businesses. The Content segment includes advertising, network subscription revenue and licensing and syndication. The Sky segment includes direct-to-home satellite television system. The Cable segment offers video, high-speed data and voice services to residential and commercial customers, including small- and medium-sized businesses and hotels; and provides telecommunications services, including voice, data, and managed services, to domestic and international carriers and to enterprise, corporate, and government customers. The Other Businesses segment comprises of publishing, gaming, soccer, radio, feature-film distribution, and publishing distribution activities. The company was founded in 1930 and is headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico.