- My husband says we’ll be ‘homeless’ if we keep renting. We’re 68 and 74 — do we buy a home instead?
- I don’t want to leave my financially irresponsible daughter my house. Is that unreasonable?
- AI has supercharged online scams: With the holidays coming, here’s what to look out for
- Opinion Another U.S.-China conflict is escalating. This one could be the most serious of all.
- Why so many people are suddenly turning to GoFundMe to help pay off student debt
- Opinion China and the U.S. are testing the limits of global trade
- Opinion How could a politician engage in large-scale deception and win? Easy. Just ask George Santos.
- 5 unforgettable towns for a winter getaway
- OPEC may be ‘panicking’ as U.N. COP28 climate talks focus on possible fossil fuel phase-out, observers say
- Opinion Here’s how to know if your mutual fund sees ESG investing clearly
- Open $40.98
- Day Range 40.98 - 41.38
- 52 Week Range 26.84 - 42.46
- Market Cap $10.56B
- Shares Outstanding 256.47M
- Public Float 252.8M
- Beta 1.23
- Rev. per Employee $362.03K
- P/E Ratio N/A
- EPS -$6.46
- Yield 2.94%
- Dividend $0.30
- Ex-Dividend Date Nov 10, 2023
- Short Interest 5.39M 11/15/23
- % of Float Shorted 2.13%
- Average Volume 3.2M
WestRock stock price target cut to $27 from $36 at KeyBanc Capital
WestRock stock price target cut to $45 from $59 at Deutsche Bank
WestRock downgraded to neutral from buy at BofA Securities
WestRock started at hold with $47 stock price target at Truist
Kraft Heinz and Capital One Look Good Based on Book Value
WestRock Co (WRK) Reports Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Results
WestRock Co. engages in the provision of fiber-based paper and packaging solutions. It operates through the following segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, Global Paper, and Distribution. The Corrugated Packaging segment consists of the sale of containers and other products including displays. The Consumer Packaging segment involves the packaging products such as folding cartons, interior partitions, inserts, and labels. The Global Paper segment focuses on commercial paper operations and generates its revenues primarily from the sale of containerboard, paperboard, and specialty grades to external customers. The Distribution segment distributes packaging materials and other specialty packaging products, including stretch film, void fill, carton sealing tape, and other specialty tapes. The company was founded on March 6, 2015 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.